• First, it is imperative that the user is in a safe and comfortable position when performing the movement. This involves lying on a flat surface on a mat with the neck supported by a rolled towel or pillow underneath it.
• Start by placing the Body Balls near the bottom of the ribs or at the thoracolumbar junction to be specific. Ensure that the spine is in between the two balls.
• Feet should be flat on the floor and knees are bent. Place hands behind your head to support the neck and perform 7 mini crunches so that the balls sink into the musculature of the back.
• Go slow, 1 second up 1 second down, and exhale on the way up.
• Progress upwards and move the balls underneath you by a half-inch or so each time so that the you are targeting a different region.
• Once the balls are near the bottom of the shoulder blades the user can experiment by changing the positioning of their arms to expose different parts of the muscles (rhomboids) between the shoulder blades.
• For greater pressure lie directly on a hard, flat surface instead of on a padded mat.
Whether you travel for work, fitness or vacation, the TRS ‘Body Balls’ are very packable to take with you on the road. They can fit in your suitcase, your briefcase, or even your purse…you will be able to take it with you whenever and wherever you need it.
Created with environment friendly materials, your TRS can be frozen in your freezer to add a cold compress to your movements. Colder temperatures can aid in recovery and decrease any inflammation in the musculature around the spine. In addition, it creates a harder surface to provide more pressure when frozen.
Last but not least, TRS ‘Body Balls’ are washable in your dishwasher or under hot water to maintain the level of cleanliness you are after!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email email@example.com about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.