Assault AirBike Elite
Fan bikes have been around for decades, but no one had sought to improve upon the design until our team set out to create the highest quality, most durable air bike on the market. The Assault AirBike Elite takes interval training to the next level, with a smoother ride and enhanced console capabilities. Individualized and infinite adjustments allow exercisers to keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate, or do high intensity interval training for a serious workout.
Out of stock
- The Custom Seat is Anatomically
- Designed and Sweatproof
- A Four-Way Adjustable Seatpost
- Ensures a Custom Fit for All
- Sizing Adjustments are Quick and
- Simple with the Pop-Pin Knobs
- Over-Built Forged Cro-Moly Cranks for Superb Strength & Durability
- Our Proven Chain Drive System
- Promises Less Maintenance
- The Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket is Engineered to Last
- Integrated Transport Wheels for Easy Movement and Setup
- Precor is an Authorized Distributor of the Assault AirBike Elite
- The Assault’s 27-Inch Steel Fan
- Delivers Unlimited Resistance
- Rest Your Feet on the Oversized Foot
- Pegs During All-Arm Sessions
- Pedal, Push AND Pull for a Workout That Engages the Entire Body
- Monitor Your Heart Rate Wirelessly via the On-Board ANT+Radio*
- Eight Workout Options to Help you stay Motivated
- Multiple Grip Options Allow for a More Efficient Workout
|Dimensions||52.4 × 13.8 × 37.4 in|
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.