Cadillac / Trapeze Table
A staple of every well-equipped Pilates facility, the Cadillac offers an extensive range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire
A staple of every well-equipped Pilates facility, the Cadillac offers an extensive range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge your clients in different planes of motion. Comes complete as shown with all springs and straps.
- Essential Cadillac, 2nd Ed. DVD with 45 exercises
- Bed made of dense EVA foam with durable vinyl upholstery
- Sturdy construction supports basic movements through to advanced acrobatic maneuvers
- Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for highly variable spring resistance
- Multiple spring lengths, tensions and attachment sites offer functional exercises for all levels of ability (Springs are color coded for easy recognition)
- Bed height is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying positions
- Equipped with 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, push-thru bar with 4 springs (2 with protective covering and locking spring clips)
- Maple roll-down bar with 2 springs, vertically and horizontally sliding bars with spring attachments, trapeze bar plus 2 springs with protective covering and trapeze strap, support strap, 1 pair fuzzy hanging straps, safety chain with spring clip adjustment
- Assembly required
Box Dimensions (in): 36 (w) x 89 (l) x 83 (h)
Dimensions: 28 (w) x 25.5 (l)
Weight: 215 lbs
|Dimensions||91.4 × 226.1 × 210.8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.