Split-Pedal Stability Chair
The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ (with handles) is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control.
The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ (with handles) is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping re-balance muscles while providing a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
- Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
- The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Includes Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD
- Full assembly required
- Owner’s manual available
Box Dimensions (in): 31 (w) x 31.5 (l) x 55.5 (h)
Weight (lbs): 82
|Split-Pedal Stability Chair||
Artichoke, Bronze, Black, Dark Cherry, Imperial Blue, Royal Blue, Yew Green, Concord Purple, Gunmetal Grey, Chestnut Brown
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email email@example.com about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.