SPX Max Reformer Bundle
If you are looking for a value-priced Pilates Reformer with full commercial features, look no further. Lightweight and stackable, the SPX® Max Reformer Bundle is also a great option for facilities with limited space or multi-purpose exercise rooms and home users.
If you are looking for a value-priced Pilates Reformer with full commercial features, look no further. Lightweight and stackable, the SPX® Max Reformer Bundle is also a great option for facilities with limited space or multi-purpose exercise rooms and home users. Stackable and easily stored, the SPX Max Reformer Bundle offers a full complement of Reformer accessories to expand programming options. Generate additional revenue with group classes on the SPX Max!
Includes the Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole – a value of $470.
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Pilates Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
Box Dimensions (in): 22 (w) x 38.5 (l) x 9 (h)
Dimensions: 26.5 (w) x 97 (l)
Weight: 128 lbs
Maximum weight of user: 250 lbs
|Dimensions||56 × 98 × 23 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email email@example.com about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.