Trigger Point GRID 13″
The GRID is a revolutionary foam roller from Trigger Point Performance Therapy. Each GRID features Distrodensity Zones, Matrix Technology and an environmentally-friendly design. Measuring only 13″ in length and 5″ in diameter, the sleek design of The GRID makes it an excellent travel companion for myofascial release or workouts while on the road.
Out of stock
- Revolutionary foam roller from Trigger Point Performance Therapy.
- Each GRID features Distrodensity Zones, Matrix Technology and an environmentally-friendly design.
- Measuring only 13”ł in length and 5”ł in diameter, the sleek design of The GRID makes it an excellent travel companion for myofascial release or workouts while on the road.
- Trigger Point Performance Therapy designed The GRID for athletes and people of all types.
- Ideal for long distance runners and endurance athletes to CrossFit competitors and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts.
- Green technology
- The GRID is constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Built from EVA foam
- Available in black color
Black, Orange, Green
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.