$129.00 – $239.00
Wreck Bags are prefilled with a proprietary, non-toxic rubber-blend. We have eliminated the need to buy, fill and weigh your bag with sand, allowing you to focus on your workout, not on maintaining your bag.
- NO SAND Wreck Bags are prefilled with a proprietary, non-toxic rubber-blend. We have eliminated the need to buy, fill and weigh your bag with sand, allowing you to focus on your workout, not on maintaining your bag.
- Convenient Wreck Bags offer a variety of prefilled weights, ranging from 5# to 150#, and are ready to use right out of the box.
- Weather, Mold & Mildew Resistant Wreck Bags don’t mind getting sweaty. They are constructed with a durable, water resistant outer shell which means sweat, rain, or snow are not going to weigh down your bag or cause mold and mildew growth.
- Head-to-Toe Benefits Use one Wreck Bag for an entire body workout. Need help getting creative? Each Wrack Bag includes a 28-page training guide demonstrating correct holds, grips, and 40+ exercises. Still want more? Access Wreck Bag’s video library here
- Versatile Use and take your Wreck Bag anywhere. Indoors, outdoors, dorm room, living room, gymnasium, office, gym, Box, hills or hikes. Wreck Bag is surface friendly and won’t damage floors when dropped.
- Comfort Wreck Bags offer ergonomically placed handles and the rubber fill provides shock-absorption. Tossing 50-pounds on your shoulders has never felt so good.
- Easy to clean Wreck Bag can easily be hosed off or wiped down after use to clean away sweat or dirt.
- MADE IN THE USA Wreck Bags are made onsite at Lindon Fitness in Providence, RI.
25lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs
Most orders are shipped within 1 day via Canpar. Shipping times range on average between 3-5 days. Please be advised that all orders which exceed 70 lbs must be shipped on a pallet. Shipping estimates will not be accurate. Please speak to customer service 514-457-4111
At Muscle Up our goal is customer satisfaction. If your product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange it.
We will replace any product that shows premature wear and tear. There is a 3 month warranty on most (but not all) of our products. (please contact us for info about specific product warranties).
Due to the nature of our products, we will only accept returns or exchanges for items that are still in their original packaging.
Damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a credit or replacement. Some exceptions apply.
To return or exchange a product, please call our customer service department to make arrangements. 1 800 496 2468 or locally at 514 457 4111.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org about any questions you might have on returns and exchanges.
All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days and received between 3-5 business days via Canpar. We can also ship via Canada Post if requested or using your own courier of choice via your account information. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination. Next day shipping is possible by calling our customer service department for arrangements. (Extra fees will apply).
Please note that all “On-Sale” items are Final Sale.